I am a lifetime fitness enthusiast, with a passion for all kinds of sports and an average skill level in nearly all. I enjoy bicycling, tennis, golf, water skiing, bowling, hiking and camping. Most recently I added pickleball to the list of activities too! With each decade I have gained a bigger appreciation for the positive impact exercise and overall fitness can have on our everyday living experience.
Nearly a decade ago I founded UFit2 Fitness, a small group personal training business devoted to creating affordable, personal training for people of all ages and any fitness level. Individuals participated in small groups, progressing at their own pace. Often referred to as a class, this small group personal training, or as I called it – Progressive Fitness Program included body weight exercises, resistance training, weight training, isometrics and flexibility stretching and mobility drills.
As a full-time fitness professional I genuinely loved helping others reach their fitness potential through good nutrition coaching, resistance training and cardio conditioning.
I have since moved away from my hometown in northeast Ohio and no longer run a FULL time personal training business. However, I continue to stay actively involved in fitness and lead a very active lifestyle. And yes, I still work with clients on a part-time basis to help them in achieving their fitness goals.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Certified Personal Trainer – AFAA (Aerobics & Fitness Association of America) – 2009
- Certified Spinning Instructor – MAD DOGG Athletics – 2009
- Competitive Cyclist for 4 years
- Competitive Bodybuilder for 6 years
- TRX Suspension Training Specialist
- Currently studying for NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) Personal Trainer certification and Corrective Exercise Specialist